Thinking of getting a Credit Card that gives 80,000 Ultimate Rewards Bonus points which is worth $1000 in Travel? Chase Ink Business Preferred bonus can be worth more than $1600 if you know how to redeem through their travel partners like Singapore Airlines, Korean, United, Hyatt, Marriot etc. Best Travel Redemption using Chase Ultimate Rewards. This is one of the best bonus available for a small business credit card today.
Best way to learn How to Maximize Ultimate Rewards, join the fb group.
You can get one today and there is no legal requirement that you “own” a small business in order to qualify for a business credit card and business credit cards have zero impact on your taxes. Many people are able to qualify for business cards with their side hustles or even their day jobs.
Check out these points which makes this card eligible for almost all.
- All of your expenses can be mix of both Personal and Business. There is no requirement do just business transactions and it will not be reported to IRS.
- There is no need to have Inc or LCC to get a Business Card. As long as you are engaging in some sort of activity with the intent of making a profit then you can be considered a business.
- If you are selling items to make some profit, home business, driving Lyft/Uber, working on 1099 you can definitely consider getting this card.
- You can apply this card as Sole Proprietor, just provide your name as Business name.
- Business Card do not show up in your personal credit report, which makes it better when you want to apply for Chase cards that are under 5/24 rule (Should have got 5 or less cards in last 24 months to apply for certain Chase cards).
Earn 3X points on below bonus categories
- Travel (planes, trains, taxis, hotels and rental cars among other expenses)
- Internet, cable and phone
- Advertising on search engines and social media sites
You get Cell Phone Protection of worth $600 when stolen or damaged. Other benefits include Travel and Purchase protection.
Chase Ultimate Rewards Value
When you redeem for travel, your Points are worth 25% more when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel portal. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 towards travel. You can transfer the Ultimate rewards to several Travel partners and redeem for travel or hotel reservation.
Consider reading below topics to understand more on Ultimate Rewards
- Best Chase Ultimate Rewards Credit Cards to Own and Chase Rules to Read before applying for Credit Card
- How to Maximize Ultimate Rewards using Shop Through Chase
- Maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards Points With Every Purchase
- Best Chase Ultimate Rewards Guide for Redemption on Travel