The holiday season has also become synonymous with shopping season, and this time year and many of you have many large purchases to be made and many gifts to give. Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Holiday deals can provide significant savings, while also concurrently earning big sign up bonuses when making these purchases with a new credit card that has an attractive offer.
There is some great credit card offers including cash back rewards or airlines bonus that range from several hundred dollars to $2000 or more going on this year. Here is a great summary of top credit card sign-up bonus that is currently active.
Cashback Bonus Credit Cards
- The Capital One Savor is the recently launched top Entertainment and Dining card. It earns 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Learn more on their current promotion of $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening is one of the top sign-up bonus for a cashback credit card.
- All NEW! The Blue Cash Preferred from American Express is one of the top cash back cards that offer desirable cash back categories, making this a perfect card for the family grocery, internet streaming, taxis, train & bus commute and Gas. The annual fee of $95 pays off easily with their category bonus. Learn More on the benefits of this card.
- $250 bonus welcome offer after spending $1,000 (25% return on initial spend) in the first 3 months of account opening
- Get 6% back (up to $6,000 a year) at supermarkets in the United States; if you make an average $400 Grocery purchase every month, it results in a cash back return of over $280 in the year.
- 6% internet streaming, 3% taxi, parking, toll booth, trains, buses & more and 3% Gas, with an even 1% cash back on all other purchases
- The Wells Fargo Cash Wise is an excellent cash reward with $200 Cash Rewards Bonus when you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months, Learn more on this promotion. This card offers cell phone protection which is a great benefit. When you pay your monthly cell phone bill with this credit card, you can receive up to $600 of protection (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.
Travel Rewards Bonus Credit Cards
- The Capital One Venture Rewards is a strong travel card with an excellent early spend sign-up bonus offer. Along with your first-year annual fee being waived, this card comes with the opportunity to earn 50,000 miles. Learn More on this offer.
- 50,000 miles after spending $3,000 in the first three months of account opening
- 2x the miles earned on everyday purchases, along with an astounding 10x mile earn at thousands of partnered hotels.com
- Ability to earn unlimited miles with no expiration date$0 annual fee for the first year and $95 annual fee after the first year
- The Wells Fargo Propel is my favorite. The categories that provide 3X are countless and 30,000 bonus for a $0 Annual fee card is a great offer. Learn More on the benefits of this car.
- Southwest Credit Card Bonus can earn you companion pass when you maximize with their credit card sign-up bonus. Now is the great time to get Southwest Credit Card to earn Companion pass for 2019 and 2020.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card: Earn 40,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three months (Recommended, low annual fee $69).
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card: Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card: Earn 40,000 points when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three months.
- The New Amex Gold credit card, let you earn 4% at US restaurants, US supermarkets on up to $25,000 and 3X on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com. Currently offering 40,000 bonus rewards, Learn more on benefits of this card.
- Amex lets you add the card instantly to your Digital Wallet when approved, nice way to start shopping instantly.
- This is the best-redesigned product from Amex competing well with competitors. Though there is an Annual Fee of $250, it easily pays off with $120 DINING CREDIT, $100 AIRLINE FEE CREDIT and left with just $30 in fees.
- There is promotional launch offer of 20% back as a statement credit at U.S. Restaurants(up to $500) with the Gold Card within the first 3 months of your Card Membership, up to $100 back. If you apply using our Referral link, you can earn 40,000 Bonus rewards.
Chase Ultimate Rewards Credit Cards
|Chase Freedom||NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER $150 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
||AT A GLANCE
Earn cash back for every purchase
Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
No Annual Fee
|Chase Freedom Unlimited||NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER $150 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
||AT A GLANCE
Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
No Annual Fee
|Chase Sapphire Preferred||NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards
||AT A GLANCE
Premium travel & dining rewards.
Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants.
$95 annual fee.
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.||AT A GLANCE
Exceptional travel rewards and benefits
3X Points on Travel and Dining from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés
$550 annual fee; $75 for each authorized user
|Chase Ink Business Preferred||NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER 100,000 bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards||AT A GLANCE
Premium travel rewards
Earn 3X points on travel (up to $150,000) and other select business categories.
$95 Annual Fee
|Chase Ink Business Cash||NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.||AT A GLANCE
5% cash back in select categories
Earn Cash Back rewards on every purchase, including 5% cash back in select business categories (up to $25,000) .
No Annual Fee
|Chase Ink Business Unlimited||NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.||AT A GLANCEUnlimited 1.5% cash back
Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase made for your business.
No Annual Fee
Small Business Credit Cards
Are you thinking if you are eligible to get a small business credit cards, here is a great guide to determine if you can get one?
If you plan to get a small business credit card, there are a few great cards with a staggering bonus that you should consider getting right now.
- The Capital One Spark Miles comes with an opportunity to accrue unlimited miles.
- After spending $4,500 in the first three months of account opening, receive 50,000 miles
- Earn another 2 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases
Learn More on the Capital One Spark Miles Limited time promotion.
- The Capital One Spark Cash card, which gives users the opportunity to earnunlimited cash back. You can unlock this by hitting the early spend bonus along with a few other competitive features associated with this card:
- Receive a $500 cash back bonus after spending $4,500 in the first three months of account opening
- Cash back of 2% on all purchases, every day with no limit to total rewards
Leave a Reply