If you are a loyal Marriott member, Chase is now offering the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card with a sign-up bonus of 75,000 points after spending 3,000 in the first 3 months and the NEW! Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card with a sign-up bonus of 30,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. This has a value of $630+, based on our valuation. This offer has better value as the Marriot redemptions start from 7,500 per night, you could redeem nights utilizing the 4 nights get the 5th-night free feature.
This free night will automatically be added when you book online and for stays across all 29 of Marriott’s participating brand and their properties.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER
75,000 Bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening with your Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card. $95 Annual Fee (Not Waived for the first year)
Earn Unlimited Marriott Bonvoy points and get free stays faster. Earn points on every purchase and 6X points at Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
Our Estimated Value When Redeemed properly* – $630+
- Earn 6X points for every $1 spent at over 6,700 participating Marriott Bonvoy™ hotels.
- Earn 2X points for every $1 spent on all other purchases and your points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months.
- Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
Using Rewards & Benefits
- Redeem points for free nights at Marriott hotels. Free Night Awards start at 7,500 points.
- Points will not expire as long as you remain an active member in the Marriott Bonvoy Program.
- Annual free night award
- Travel & purchase coverage
- You will pay no foreign transaction fees when you use your card for purchases made outside of the United States.
New Card Alert, No Annual Fee Card!
Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
30,000 Bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening with your Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card.
Our Estimated Value When Redeemed properly* – $250+
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent at over 6,900 participating Marriott Bonvoy™ hotels.
- Earn 2X points for every $1 spent on travel purchases and your points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months.
- No Annual Fee, 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year, qualifying you for Silver Elite status.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Also, do note you have to be under 5/24 to get this card.
Earning Marriott Bonvoy Rewards
This card earns 6 points per dollar spent at all Marriott portfolio properties; Eearn 2X points for every $1 you spend on all other purchases and your points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months.
You also earn 15 nights toward elite status; 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary and no foreign transaction fees, Automatic Silver Status which earns 10% bonus points on all hotel stays all for an $95 annual fee.
One other special feature about Marriott Bonvoy points, transferring to airline partners. You can get a 5,000-mile bonus for every 60,000 points you transfer. As an example, if you were to move 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points to American Airlines AAdvantage, you’d receive 25,000 AAdvantage miles.
Marriott Rewards Redemptions
If you have a Rewards and Amex SPG account, combine and redeem your points seamlessly at 6,700 participating hotels across 29 brands worldwide. Amex also has the New Bonvoy Card which can be combined.
NEW FREE NIGHT AWARD CHART:
Your points can go further with the new Award Chart for free nights, coming in 2019.
- Standard redemption rates for Categories 1–7.
- Free nights at 6,700 participating hotels worldwide.
- Cash + Points. Stay for as little as $55 and 3,500 points.
- Stay for 5, pay for 4. Receive a complimentary night when you redeem for five nights.
- Use points to upgrade to a suite or room with a view.
Eligibility criteria of this card which is dependent on the Amex Marriott Card or Previously owned card.
Leave a Reply