Thinking of getting a Credit Card that gives 100,000 Bonus points which is worth $1250 in Travel? It can be worth more than $2000 if you know how to redeem through their travel partners like Singapore Airlines, Korean, United, Hyatt, Marriot etc. Best Travel Redemption using Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You can get one today and there is no legal requirement that you “own” a small business in order to qualify for a business credit card and business credit cards have zero impact on your taxes. Many people are able to qualify for business cards with their side hustles or even their day jobs.
Check out these points which makes this card eligible for almost all.
- All of your expenses can be mix of both Personal and Business. There is no requirement do just business transactions and it will not be reported to IRS.
- There is no need to have Inc or LCC to get a Business Card. As long as you are engaging in some sort of activity with the intent of making a profit then you can be considered a business.
- If you are selling items to make some profit, home business, driving Lyft/Uber, working on 1099 you can definitely consider getting this card.
- You can apply this card as Sole Proprietor, just provide your name as Business name.
- Business Card do not show up in your personal credit report, which makes it better when you want to apply for Chase cards that are under 5/24 rule (Should have got 5 or less cards in last 24 months to apply for certain Chase cards).
Earn 3X points on below bonus categories
- Travel (planes, trains, taxis, hotels and rental cars among other expenses)
- Internet, cable and phone
- Advertising on search engines and social media sites
You get Cell Phone Protection of worth $600 when stolen or damaged. Other benefits include Travel and Purchase protection.
Join this fb group to learn How to Maximize Ultimate Rewards – https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaximizeChaseUltimateRewards/
Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card
100,000 Bonus Points
After you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening* — that’s $1,250 towards travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
50+ cardmember reviews