Amazon is offering a new promotion of $20 off $50 or $40 off $100 when you use one Membership Rewards point. This new promotion, not many are eligible like the previous promotion.
The previous promotion which is still valid up to 2/15/2020, Amazon is offering 20% off your order (value up to $50 discount) when you use at least 1 Membership Rewards points on products sold by Amazon, including some select Gift cards.
If you got American Express Membership Rewards Card, then you might be eligible to 20% off up to $50 or $20 Off $50 or $50 off $100, on products sold and shipped by Amazon only. It works on Apple Products too.
Tip – If you are not eligible for these offers, try to unlink the cards here – https://amzn.to/35fYVKA. After a couple of days, activate the offer using the activation link.
We tried with the Apple Airpods Pro, which is $249, you can get it right now for $199 after $50 discount.
Steps to Activate Amazon Amex Promotion
- Add your American Express Membership Rewards account to your Amazon account using the link
- Click to Activate the 20% off up to $50 promotion and find out if you are eligible
- Click to Activate the $20 off $50 or $40 off $100 promotion.
- Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout and select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 MR point)
- The 20% Off discount will automatically apply to qualifying items (this promotion can be redeemed on multiple purchases with a max discount of $50)