Got a Chase Ultimate Rewards Card? Such as Chase Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve. You might be eligible to get $15 off $60 when you use at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point.
Business cards might not be eligible for this offer.
Check out below on the similar Amex MR offer, $30 off $60 using 1 MR point.
Just follow these simple steps and see if you eligible. YMMV.
Amazon $30 off $60+ Purchase using (1 MR) American Express Membership Reward – YMMV!
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already (you often have to wait 24 hours after registering your card until you can activate the offer)
- Ensure you Activate offer at that link
- Add $60 or more of eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon to your shopping cart. I was able to add Whole Food Gift Cards.
- Proceed to checkout & select your Chase Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use points for at least $.01 of the purchase)
- Up to a $15 discount off $60 will be automatically applied at checkout
I also noticed, you don’t have to pay with Chase Card, I was able to apply Amazon Gift and still get the discount.
There is also similar Amazon $30 off $60 using at least 1 MR Point.
Leave a Reply