750,000 miles promotion is expired and not available currently,
Chase has a limited time promotion on United Explorer Business Card
50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months your account is open.
This bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
Key Benefits of Chase United Explorer Business Card
- Get REWARDED with 2X miles at restaurants, gas stations, office supply stores and United purchases
- 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants, gas stations and office supply stores.
- 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
- Priority Boarding
- Free first checked bag – save up to $120 per roundtrip
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
Top-Rated Business Rewards Card
Looking for a Top-Rated Rewards card that can transfer to United? The Chase Ink Preferred has a massive sign-up bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points after $5,000 spend within first 3 months, which can be worth more than $1000 in Travel, including transfer option to United Miles. If you want to know how you can get a Business Card, consider reading below topics and learn more.