Amex Membership Rewards members, now you can use just one MR point and you can get $30 off $60+ Amazon Purchase. It should be Sold by Amazon to be eligible. Also, note not all Amex members would be eligible, so YMMV
Simply follow below steps and redeem this offer. Availability will be limited on such promotions. So Hurry up!
- Click here to link your AMEX Membership Rewards account to your Amazon account (if you have not already linked the accounts)
- American Express Cards that generally qualify for Membership Rewards Points
- Click to Activate the promotion (eligibility will vary by cardholder)
- Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 MR point)
- $30 off $60 discount will be applied to qualifying items at checkout
Amazon $15 off $60+ Purchase using (1 UR) Chase Ultimate Rewards – YMMV
Note, it is not working on Amazon Gift Cards, probably other Gift cards like Whole Foods, Southwest, Safeway etc.
Leave a Reply