Cyber Monday is here, we have covered some of the hidden offers to avail on Amazon before making an Amazon purchase to get a further discount. We also have some top Amazon deals that are going on for Cyber Monday at the bottom of this section.
- Get Amazon Prime for a 10% Discount, even for existing prime members
- Get up to $50 off at Amazon using Chase or Amex or Discover card, just need to use 1 reward point
- $10 Discover for using Amazon browser Extension
- Popular Amazon Cyber Monday Deals
Get Amazon Prime at 10% Discount
Amazon has a cyber Monday promotion of 10% discount on Amazon Prime membership. This promotion works for existing Prime members as well. Just make sure you end the membership on the day the current membership end, which will stop the auto-renewal. Once you have the Gift of Prime, apply the Gift of Prime to your account.
The best part of this is you can even schedule the Gift of Prime to arrive the day before it expires. So, that you don’t have to remember about this.
You can get this Gift of Prime using Gift cards in your account, which means you can load some Amazon Gift Cards using cards that offer 5%. Discover offers 5% this quarter, getting it from Department stores using Chase Freedom or from office stores using Ink Cash. This is an additional 5% savings.
You can gift this to anyone else, as well. Though it says one per account, it works if you do one at a time.
- This limited-time offer is only available to Prime members while promotional supplies last, 1 per customer and account. Prime Video customers can take advantage of this offer if they sign up for full Prime membership. This offer may not be combined with other offers, is non-transferable, and may not be sold. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time
- On the day you choose, Amazon will send an email with redemption instructions to your special someone. They can also exchange this gift membership for an Amazon.com gift card worth the amount of the original purchase price plus applicable taxes. This gift membership will not automatically renew, and can not be combined with any other promotional offers.
Get up to $50 off at Amazon using Chase or Amex or Discover Card
If you have Amex Membership Rewards earning card you can get now get a discount at Amazon.
Got a Chase Ultimate Rewards Card? Such as Chase Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve, including Chase Ink Cards.
The trick here, all you need to use is just 1 point while redeeming. Activate the offer using the activation link, at checkout redeem only 1 point if you don’t want to exhaust all of your valuable points.
- You might be eligible to get $15 off $60 Amazon purchase when you use at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point. (activation link)
- If you got American Express Membership Rewards Card, then you might be eligible to 20% off up to $50 purchase using Amex Rewards or get $20 off $100 Amazon purchase when you use at least 1 Amex Membership point or $30 off $60 Amex promotion or(Activation Link)
- If you got Discover, you might be eligible to get $10 off $50 Amazon purchase when you use at least 1 Discover cashback point. (Activation Link)
See some examples here. It works only on products sold by Amazon and in some cases it works on gift cards like Wholefoods, subway, uber and more.
It works even on the Apple Airpods Pro, which is already discounted in Amazon for $234.98
Amazon Browser Extension $10 off promotion
If you download and install the Amazon Browser extension, you might be eligible to get $10 off $100 purchase.
Get the Amazon Browser Extension and get $10 off $100
Popular Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals – Still Live[topamazon_grid/]
Leave a Reply