Amazon is offering 20% or 30% or 40% off your order (value up to $50 discount) when you use at least 1 Membership Rewards points on products sold by Amazon, including some select Gift cards. It varies by the individual offer available on your account.
Working for most now!
Tip – If you are not eligible for these offers, try to unlink the cards here – https://amzn.to/35fYVKA. After a couple of days, activate the offer using the activation link.
We tried with the Apple Airpods Pro, which is $199, its working!
Steps to Activate Amazon Amex Promotion
- Add your American Express Membership Rewards account to your Amazon account using the link
- Click to Activate the promotion and find out if you are eligible
- Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout and select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 MR point)
- The 20% Off discount will automatically apply to qualifying items (this promotion can be redeemed on multiple purchases with a max discount of $20)
Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 12/31/2020, or (b) the time at which 70,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled card per one account
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than the maximum discount availed.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Membership Rewards points card issued in United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Chase Amazon Ultimate Rewards Promotion
Select Chase Cardholders get $10 off $30
- Click here to link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if they are not already linked
- Note, you often have to wait 24 to 48 hours after linking your rewards account before you can “activate” the offer. Check the link in the next step after a few days for eligibility.
- Click here to activate the promotion on your Amazon account
- Add $30 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your Chase Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 point or $.01)
- The $10 off $30 discount will be applied to qualifying items at checkout
Leave a Reply