Amazon purchase can be redeemed with several credit card rewards such as Chase Ultimate Rewards, Amex Membership points. There was a recent promotion where you can redeem just 1 point and get a discount on Amazon purchases. Now, there is a similar promotion for Discover cardmembers having Cashback bonus points. They are offering $10 off for $30+ Amazon purchase.
Simply follow below steps to get the discount applied to your account. This promotion is not available for all card members.
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already (you often have to wait 24 hours after registering your card until you can activate the offer)
- Ensure you Activate offer at that link
- Add $30 or more of eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout & select your Discover Cashback Bonus points Card as your payment method
- Select the number of Cashback Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 point for the purchase)
- Up to a $10 discount off $30+ will be automatically applied at checkout
Other promotions from Chase and Amex.
Amazon $30 off $60+ Purchase using (1 MR) American Express Membership Reward – YMMV!
Amazon $15 off $60+ Purchase using (1 UR) Chase Ultimate Rewards – YMMV
Leave a Reply