Chase Hyatt Credit Cardholders are eligible for a great promotion currently at all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara. Spend $500 or more directly with Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resorts on your World of Hyatt Credit Card or Hyatt Credit Card from November 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020 and get $250 Statement credit.
Link to Register for this offer.
Hyatt Ziva or Zilara hotels price per night start from $500+. So, this is a good offer for a one night spend to get almost 50% off. The best Hyatt Redemptions at Hyatt Ziva or Zilara start at 25,000 points in general.
The World Of Hyatt Credit Card
- Bonus Value 50,000 – 25,000 after 3,000 Spend and additional 25,000 when reached $6,000 spend.
- Free night redemption starts at 5,000 points per night
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status
- Foreign Trans Fee :0%
==>Learn More to Apply for this Card
Terms and Conditions:
- Cardmembers must register for this promotion from September 4, 2019 to November 30, 2019.
- To qualify, transactions must be identified as qualifying transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet). The merchants must submit the transactions under the appropriate merchant code for the transactions to be identified as a qualifying transaction.
- “Qualifying Transactions” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, and checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account. Maximum statement credit accumulation during the promotional period is $250.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this offer. To qualify for this offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
Leave a Reply