Got a Chase Ultimate Rewards Card? Such as Chase Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve. You might be eligible to get $15 off $60 when you use at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point.
There is a latest targetted promotion, check if you are eligible for this promotion.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15 off a purchase of $60 or more.
Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with an eligible Chase Card and Purchase items Sold and Shipped by Amazon.
This promotion starts at 12:00 am PST on November 22nd, 2018 and ends on the earlier of (i) at 11:59pm PST on 07/03/2019, or (ii) when 104,666 offers have been redeemed, or (iii) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
Amex Cardholders of Membership Rewards has a similar promotion of $30 off Purchases in $60
How to Check the Eligibility for this Chase UR and Amazon promotion
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already (you often have to wait 24 hours after registering your card until you can activate the offer)
- Ensure you Activate offer at that link
- Add $60 or more of eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon to your shopping cart. I was able to add Whole Food Gift Cards.
- Proceed to checkout & select your Chase Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use points for at least $.01 of the purchase)
- Up to a $15 discount off $60 will be automatically applied at checkout
I also noticed, you don’t have to pay entirely with Chase Card, I was able to apply Amazon Gift and still get the discount. The total has to be above $60 sold and shipped by Amazon.